Write A Book - At My Age

No matter what other people think, there is always room for change and improvement. We all have times when we say, want to do more, be more. It's always in the back of our minds, but never did anything about it because we are afraid or lose heart.

Over the past month, I sat down and started writing ideas on a sheet of paper on women in the sixties who are looking for a change is a change in your daily routine, your life in general, and to encourage them to do I have always wanted to do. It is not easy to make a change, especially when you are in your golden years.

You're a child and the idea of lawmaking a change now scares you or makes you skeptical. What will they say and how they will react? Family and friends will look at your like you have two heads if you decide to take on a particular task. They will try to discourage you, but will give you the support you need to decide what you want to do.

Well, here I am in my last 60 years, looking to do more. Life is full of surprises and this was definitely one for me. Never thought I would take a pen and write the ideas that were in my head, and then write and submit to a publisher. Will wonders never cease? The best surprise is that it has been accepted.

My family and friends were surprised and congratulated me for this achievement. I was a little nervous about telling them at first, but once I did, I felt confident and knew he could refuse nothing. I am sure that you are reading this, you say to yourself, yes, I've always wanted to do something, but I was skeptical, the weather was not good for me, I have no resources, no excuses just made all times.

My little book is not a novel, but I had my message to women everywhere to believe in yourself - it's about time. If you want to do something for yourself go. Do not be discouraged or afraid. We only come this way once, leave a good impression when we leave. You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment